Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
CATEGORY NO.191 /2019
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Scheduled Tribe Development
2. Name of Post : Training Officer
3. Scale of pay : ₹35,700-75,600/-
4. Number of vacancy : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment - Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit - 18 -36 . Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Part 2 of the General Conditions.)
7. Qualifications -
i)Must possess Diploma in any branch of engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Government of Kerala or equivalent there to.
ii)Must have two years experience as Industrial Supervisor/Instructor/Trade Instructor from Government/Public sector Undertaking.