Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
Category No. 190/2019
Applications are invited Online only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala
1 Department : Ayurveda Medical Education
2. Name of Post : Scientific Assistant
3. Scale of Pay : Rs. 36600-79200/-
4 No. of vacancies : 02(Two)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 20-41: Only candidates born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both dates areincluded) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates. (for conditions regarding age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions)
(1) First or Second class M.Sc. Degree in Analytical Chemistry.
(2) One Year’s experience in a laboratory recognized by Government especially in Chemical Analysis or testing of Indigenous Medicine.