Lab Technician (CATEGORY NO: 203/2019)
Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
CATEGORY NO: 203/2019
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website of the Commission after "ONE TIME REGISTRATION". Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken at the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken. Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profile.
1 Name of the firm : Meat Products of India Limited
2 Name of Post : Lab Technician
3 Scale of Pay : 9940-16580
4 Number of vacancies : 01(One)
Note :- (i) The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
(ii) The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty , whichever is
(iii) 3% of the vacancies shall be reserved for appointment of Differently Abled persons with Locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy,Hearing impairment as per G.O(P) No.1/2013/SJD dated 3-1-2013. Differently Abled persons with Low Vision are not eligible for this post.
5 Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
6 Age : 18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note:- (1) The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they were within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
(2) Sub paras v, viii, ix, x, xi & xiii in para 2 of General; Conditions are not applicable to this selection. For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2 of the General Conditions.
1) Pass in standard 12th or its equivalent.
2)(a) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Course (DMLT) conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education ,Govt. of Kerala or its eqivalent.
(b) 3 years experience in Meat/Food Analysis in Central or State Government Service or Public Sector Undertaking or registered Private Enterprises.
3) B.Sc.Degree in Nutrition and Dieting from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Note :- 1) Rule 10 (a) ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
2) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of the qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
3) In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.