Instructor (Leather Works )
Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
CATEGORY NO. 194/2019
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Social Justice Department
2. Name of Post : Instructor (Leather Works )
3. Scale of pay : 19000–43600/-
4. Number of vacancy : 01 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities. (For other conditions regarding the age relaxation see Para 2 of the General Condition).
7.Qualifications : a) S.S.L.C or its equivalent.
b) Diploma in Leather Technology.
Certificate in Leather Works approved by the Government of India or any State Government.