Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
CATEGORY NO. 209/2019
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of post : Electrical Winder
3. Scale of pay : ₹. 18,000-41,500/-
4. Number of Vacancies : District wise : Kozhikode – 01 (One)
Notes: i) Separate Ranked List will be prepared for Kozhikode district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancy and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the Ranked List till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the Ranked List shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is
ii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS) No. 4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
iii) Candidates should submit applications for the post to the above District and should note the name of that district against the relevant column in the application.
iv) In case of change in caste/community noted in the SSLC book, candidates must claim their original caste/community in the application and shall produce Caste/Community Certificate or Non Creamy Layer Certificate as the case may be issued by the Revenue authorities and the original Gazette Notification publishing the change of caste/community at the time of OTR verification for selection to the above post.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 19-36. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2000 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note :- For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of the Gazette Notification.
7. Qualifications :-
1) Pass in SSLC.
2) National Trade Certificate in the Trade of Electrician.
3) Must have at least 5 years experience gained in maintenance and repairs of Electrical Installation, Motor Winding, Water Still Sterilizers, Heaters from an institution after acquiring the technical qualification of NTC. The experience acquired from Institution/ Workshop other than a Government/Quasi-Government must be registered under the Companies Act, the SSI Act or the Co-operative Societies Act.
Note: Rule 10 a (ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable for selection to this post. Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government Orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post