Cath Lab Technician (CATEGORY NO: 202/2019)
Extra Ordinary Gazette Date : 15.11.2019
Last Date : 18.12.2019
CATEGORY NO: 202/2019
Applications are invited Online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Medical Education Service.
2. Name of Post : Cath Lab Technician.
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 10,790- 18,000/-
4. Number of vacancy : 03 (Three)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2001 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to SC, ST and other Backward Communities.
(For other conditions regarding the age relaxation, please see Para 2 of the General Conditions)
7. Qualifications :
1. Plus Two Science.
2. Pass in Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology (BCVT) Course or its equivalent from a recognized University or Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology (DCVT) Course with 2 years experience in Government Medical Colleges/ SCTIMST/ Government Health Services/ Central Government Institutions including Hospital in the Defence Sector/ Railway/ ESI.
3. Kerala Paramedical Council Registration.
Note:- 1. Rule 10 a (ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
2. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalence at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
3. In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.