EXTRA ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE : 03.08.2020
LAST DATE : 09.09.2020
CATEGORY NO: 16/2020 – 21/2020
Applications are invited Online only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned posts in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education (Training Colleges)
2. Name of Post : Assistant Professor (in the following Subjects)
- Social Studies
3. Scale of pay : UGC Scale
4. Number of vacancies : 1.Malayalam - 01(One)
2.Sanskrit - 01(One)
3.Social Studies -01(One)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list
5 Method of appointment :
(I) By-Transfer Recruitment - Category Number
1.Malayalam - Cat. No. 16/2020
2.Sanskrit - Cat. No. 18/2020
3.Social Studies - Cat. No. 20/2020
Recruitment by transfer from Head masters and High School Assistants in the Kerala General Education subordinate service and Teachers of Government Higher Secondary School having the qualifications and experience prescribed for the post.
(II) Direct Recruitment - Category Number
1.Malayalam - Cat. No.17/2020
2.Sanskrit - Cat. No.19/2020
3.Social Studies- Cat. No. 21/2020
In the absence of qualified candidates for appointment under item(I) above, by Direct Recruitment
6 Age limit :
(1) For Recruitment By – Transfer: No upper age limit is prescribed for recruitment By-Transfer
(2) For Direct Recritment: 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Usual relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to SC/ST/OBC Candidates
7 Qualifications :
For Recruitment By-Transfer and Direct Recruitment
(1) Masters Degree in the concerned subject or discipline with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and goo Academic records. (G.O(P)No.115/2008/H.Edn.Dated:27.09.2008)
(2) M.ED Degree with not less than 55 % marks (G.O(P)No.102/2011/H.Edn.Dated:19.07.2011)
(3) Three years teaching experience in Schools or Colleges after acquiring the Professional qualification.
(4) Must have passed the comprehensive test specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.