Assistant Professor in Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
EXTRA ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE : 03.08.2020
LAST DATE : 09.09.2020
CATEGORY NO: 14/2020
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after”ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
1. Department: Medical Education
2. Name of Post: Assistant Professor in Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
3. Scale of Pay: As per UGC norms
4. No. of vacancies: 2 (Two)
Note:1 The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
Note :2 Candidates who are appointed in the post should serve for 4(Four) years during the first 10(ten) years of their service (including the period of training) anywhere in India or any other foreign country under defence services connected with defence, if required. Differently abled candidates and those who have completed 45 years of age are exempted from the above compulsory military service.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 21-46
- M.Ch. (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery)/DNB (Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardiac Surgery)/M.Ch. (Thoracic-Surgery).
- Three years Teaching experience or such other Teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
- Permanent Registration under State MMedical Council (Travancore- Cochin Medical Council)